Electronic IWO (e-IWO) FAQs

Is the e-IWO only for Orange County?
No, it is a federal program available to companies in every state.
If my company does business using different FEINs, do I have to register using all the FEINs to make electronic payments?
You will have to register the FEIN that corresponds with the company that the employee with the withholding order belongs to which may result in you having to register all the FEINs.
How can I obtain a participation number on an e-IWO? Who can we contact to obtain this information?
You may contact our office at (866) 901-3212 to speak to a Child Support representative. For information regarding e-IWO, contact Bill Stuart: eiwomail@acf.hhs.gov or visit: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/css/employers/e-iwo.
Show all Categories