What should I do if I have a complaint about a residential care home?
If you are having problems with conditions at the facility or with another resident, you should discuss this with the house manager or staff.

Complaints about management, staff, or living conditions at the house may be directed to one or more of the following agencies:

Find the Adult Mental Health Outpatient Program nearest you

Residential Care and Housing Office (714) 796-0200

Office of Patients' Rights (714) 834-5647

State of California Community Care Licensing (714) 703-2840

Show all Categories