I am being denied visitation with my kids. Can you help me?
Although a parent's visitation rights should be protected, and children should have access to both their parents, Federal law does not require child support enforcement agencies to enforce visitation. Family law, including parental rights, is under the jurisdiction of the individual States. Contact any of the agencies listed below for further assistance:
Child Support Services
Customer & Community Services
P.O. Box 419064
MS-30 Rancho Cordova
CA 95741-9064
(866) 249-0773
(916) 464-5065 fax
Superior Court Mediation Services
Lamoreaux Justice Center
341 The City Drive
5th Floor, Room 507
Orange, CA 92668
(714) 935-6550
(714) 935-6439 tdd
View Map
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Family Law Facilitator
Lamoreaux Justice Center
341 The City Drive
6th Floor, Room C-611 (Opposite Dept. L66)
Orange, CA 92868
View Map
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Show all Categories