I am a non-custodial parent. What should I do when I get a Summons and Complaint?
You have 30 days to respond (file an Answer) to the Summons and Complaint. A blank Answer form is supplied with the Summons and Complaint. Complete the Answer and file it with the Superior Court clerk within 30 days and provide a copy to the LCSA. You may call the Department of Child Support Services or Family Law Facilitator to discuss the case. Contact information for the Department Child Support Services and a Family Law Facilitator can be obtained by clicking on the "Contact Us" button at the top.
Show all Categories