I don't live in the United States, but my child's father, mother or non-custodial parent is American. Is there any way I can get help collecting child support?
State Child Support Enforcement (CSE) agencies will accept foreign applications for enforcement services, and will mail you the forms you will need. You may first want to inquire of the CSE Agency in the State where you believe the parent is now living or in his State of birth.

The CSE Agency will need the parent's full name and social security number. If you do not know the social security number, the State agency may be able to identify it if you provide as much as you know of the following: the parent's date and place of birth, mother's maiden name and father's name.
Show all Categories