Where do I go to get help in obtaining child support?
Every state has a federally mandated child support enforcement program known as IV-D/child support. California's child support program is state supervised and locally administered through Orange County's Department of Child Support Services. Contact information for Orange County's Department Child Support Services can be obtained by clicking on the "Contact Us" button to the left.
Show all Categories