If my property was severely damaged / destroyed by a calamity but no declaration of disaster was issued by the governor, would I still be able to transfer my old base year value?
No. A disaster declaration must have been issued by the Governor for the event that caused the damage. (R&T 69(c)(3))
Show all Categories