Am I required to enroll the child(ren) when health insurance coverage is not available in the state where the child(ren) reside?
Family Code 1063(g) defines a health insurance policy inaccessible when an employer or healthcare plan administrator provides documentation the child(ren) live outside of the coverage area. Primary health care services must be within the 50-mile radius. State regulations allow the local child support agency to determine when health insurance is inaccessible.
Show all Categories