On our health insurance plan, I cannot enroll the children without the employee being enrolled.
You will need to enroll your employee and the dependent(s). However, if you believe it may cause a hardship for the employee, you may contact the local child support agency (LCSA) and request health insurance hardship review.
Show all Categories