If my employee states their child already has health insurance coverage but has not provided proof or contacted the local child support agency, do I enroll the child into the health insurance plan?
Yes, proceed with enrolling the child unless you receive a termination notice from our office. If the employee has any questions or issues please encourage them to contact the local child support agency (LCSA).
Show all Categories