Do I have to enroll the dependent(s) into a health insurance plan even if our employee declines coverage?

Yes, you are required to enroll the dependent(s) if the Non-Custodial Parent is court ordered to provide health insurance coverage.

Note: Health insurance must be provided to the employee’s children even if the employee declines his/her own personal health coverage.

Show all Categories