Can I receive child support for my special needs child past his or her 18th birthday?
If you have a child with special needs, CSS can file the motion to place the matter before the court. The court will determine if child support should continue past your child's 18th birthday.

Each case is different and will be reviewed on a case by case basis. 
Show all Categories