What if I have no money for funeral expenses?
If the deceased does not have sufficient funds for burial, the next of kin may apply for County disposition- (General Relief). The Orange County Social Services Agency or the county Public Administrator's office can possibly assist you with financial matters pertaining to funeral costs. In these circumstances, proof of indigence is required. The family should contact Social Services at (714) 834-8899.
Show all Categories