I've heard about VA assistance with college for my kids. Is there a program?
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) assists children of veterans who are presently rated 100% Service Connected Disabled, or children of military killed in service, or who died of service connected disabilities. The State of California also has a college assistance program Fee Tuition Waiver Program may be what some callers are asking about, and that eligibility information is available by contacting this office, or right on the back of the DVS-40 Application Form.
Show all Categories