Civil Wedding Ceremonies

Civil non-sectarian wedding ceremonies are $28. Ceremonies can be performed at any of our three office locations by a Deputy Commissioner of Marriage. A marriage license must be purchased prior to the ceremony. Both individuals must be able to read, speak, and understand English. If not, the couple must bring a third party translator to have a ceremony performed. The department does not provide translation services. 

  • A public marriage license must be signed by at least one witness present on the day that the ceremony is performed. 
  • The couple must provide their own witness.  

For your convenience, appointments are accepted but are not required.